About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Southern born, Southern reared. It's a quirky place and we are unique folk... These are my people and these are my stories.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monday's Musings on All Things Southern (a day late...)

So, how about a little funny about Georgia (my home state!)?      

Seems the owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.

He called her into his office and said, "Seeing as y'all graduated from the University of Georgia, and I need some help, I'm gonna pose a question for ya. If I was to give you (pronounced ewe) $20,000 but wanted you to subtract 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought for a moment, then replied, "Ever-thang but my earrings."

(Shameful. I know ... but, I bet you smiled!)

No comments:

Post a Comment