About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Southern born, Southern reared. It's a quirky place and we are unique folk... These are my people and these are my stories.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monday Musing About All Things Southern

I'm back.
Jordynn is not ... but I am.

Okay ... so I'm a day late as well. But that's okay. We'll catch up ... um ... somehow.

So, let's look at a Great Southern Character. That's right, I said ... I say, I said ... a character. 


WHO AM I?
I am large. White. And I have a strong, I say, a strong good ole boy style of speaking. I seem to get into troubles without even trying.

I was "born" if you will in 1946. My creator was Robert McKimson. People first heard my voice (provided by Mel Blanc) in a film titled Walky Talky Hawky.

If you grew up in the 50s and 60s you remember me from the Saturday morning cartoon line up "Looney Tunes." My best friend in the whole wide world is Barnyard Dog.

That's a joke, I say, that's a joke, son.

Who am I?


[Okay...so here we go! Let's play catch up. Here's Tuesday's Southern style Looney, I say Looney Tune!]





http://vimeo.com/34727339
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE
ENTER YOUR ANSWER TO WIN A BOOK FROM MY BOOKSHELF! I WILL DRAW AT THE END OF THE WEEK. AND TELL, I SAY, TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS SITE AS WELL. TELL THEM I'M BACK. 


AH, JE...

2 comments: