About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Southern born, Southern reared. It's a quirky place and we are unique folk... These are my people and these are my stories.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's Southern Style Tunes





You cannot be from the South and not recognize the amazing voices in this song (click title above). This is a video you will not want to miss. Don't take your eyes away ... there are lovely tributes to legacies now gone.


Thank you Brad and Dolly ...


[Don't forget to leave your comments on this video so that your name is entered into the weekly drawing for a book from my bookshelf. And don't forget your contact information. Someone two weeks ago missed her book because I had no way to contact her. --I'm learning, too! :) )

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Eva Marie, thank you! Tears are falling...the song touches me for several different reasons today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie, you were the winner two weeks ago, but I couldn't contact you. I tried every way I knew how! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I never win anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the future....just in case. :)

    EKMANNA@aol.com

    ReplyDelete