About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Southern born, Southern reared. It's a quirky place and we are unique folk... These are my people and these are my stories.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Southern-Style Tunes

I walked into the bedroom while the radio was playing and only caught one line of this song, that line being:

...don't you dare pledge allegiance, don't you dare speak of God.

Naturally, my first thought was ... "What?"

Then I caught another line: That's why I pray.


Since then I've heard this song dozens of times, loving it more each time. So, check it out and tell me what you think:


3 comments:

  1. I'd never heard it until now. What a great song, what a great message for the world. Once again, thanks for sharing and for being my friend!! PS - the little bity one that was in the wheelchair when we met is walking all over the place, answered prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finding out about some awesome songs through your website! I love the lyrics and I will be posting your link so others can listen. Love, hope and prayers every day, in every way!

    ReplyDelete