About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Southern born, Southern reared. It's a quirky place and we are unique folk... These are my people and these are my stories.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday's Recipe of the Week

Special Spinach


Ingredients


6 tomatoes, cut in half
3/4 cup finely chopped onion
3/4 cup finely chopped parsley
6 cups chopped cooked spinach, drained
12 Tbs. bread crumbs
1/2 stick margarine or butter
Salt, pepper, and paprika


Directions


Preheat oven to 375.


Place tomatoes in shallow baking pan, cut side up. Mix onion, parsley, spinach, salt, pepper and apprika. Divide and spread evenly over tomatoes. Top with crumbs, toasted in margarine or butter. Bake 30 to 45 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Get rid of the onions and add some bacon, and I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is healthy food! Yummy! I'm going to try it. Personally I love the onions, and some bacon would be real good too.

    ReplyDelete